Wednesday, May 05, 2010

New family member ♥



Yay!! The lastest addition of my family member ~ My cute niece, Charmaine Tham ~♥  After 9 months of waiting, she was finally born on last friday(30april'10). She came a week earlier than expected, that gave me a big suprised receiving a call from my bro while i'm working that time...

A mixed feeling I had actually. I was very happy for my bro and of course for having a niece, but it was kinda painful to accept the truth that I’m getting older apparently.Hmm...@@ Give myself a pat on my own shoulder, telling that I can do nothing but to accept and live my life better.

Hope she grows to be a healthy and better girl. hehe^^

3 comments:

Rainbow Yong said...

Hope baby charmaine grows faster and healthy~ Good la u got baby to play d~

♫ Theresa said...

Yeah, thanks bow~

Unknown said...

wow congratulation who is it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails