Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stressed ----> Desserts

:: 19 March 2010 :: Yeah, its a good friday for me!

During this few weeks, i was busy on my job..especially, i have to design the backdrop for coming ISF's exhibition at Taiwan & KL~and yet, thats a hard job for me..Hmm~ Actually i have done my designed for it last few days but my boss doesn't accept it, so i have to re-design something new and different. Yesterday, i have done another new design for it..and this time, my boss accepted it! Wow, i'm so damn Happy...FINALLY!!!! Woo Hoo, i can be relax abit for now!

Night out after worked....
Its St. Patrick's Day! Many of the pubs and bars in different area was celebrated it with promotion price of beer.. Me and my friends decided to go MUSE at Jaya One. It such a good place to chill with friends. We had a great moment~ chit-chat + played games + beer time ! Enjoyed (",)

Muse Italian Restaurant-Bar-Club


I ♥ this beer, named "Strongbow"


New friend *Shinna*, nice to meet u =)


Games Time...*somebody drank alot for this part

4 comments:

laine said...

haha..damn funny last nite, our dear fren lim was drunk. we should have more outing like this, then u can make lim drunk. u were soo lucky last nite.

Jessyca said...

Desserts....Desserts...I am looking for desserts..Im stress TOO!! WHere is THE DESSERTS???

♫ Theresa said...

Laine : yaya, sure got chance to have fun with u guys again..HAHA!

Jessyca : Take some times to RELAX ur mind..to get ur DESSERTS! =)

LP said...

ur blog entries are so motivating, esp when you tell us your effort is being appreciated...

at least, i know you found ur 伯乐
happy for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails