Monday, March 29, 2010

My Pre-Birthday Celebration ♥♥

                              :: Friday, 26 March 2010

The night that celebrated my birthday + Zouk 6th Anniversary with all my buddies and friends.. I'm HAPPY to had a great night and had fun with u guys =) Thanks for attended and the arrangement, i'm appreciated! Love u guys ♥ XOXO

        Group photo
Mark & Bow
Mei & Bow
*Mei didn't follow our theme which is Rainbow color for top =.=
Jeffrey & Khar Fye
Faifai  Chua  Laine  Veevian
Lee Ping & Lum
        So colorful !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my bday 'cake' J.Co Donuts! Thank you Bow ♥♥
*but too bad that cannot bring in to Zouk because not allowed outside food T.T

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails