Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sunday - My first time of......

Waken up at early morning 6 o'clock, to prepared and ready to out to Taman Pertanian @ Shah Alam with friends... We have our breakfast before heading to there, and we reached the place around 9 o'clock. We rented 5 bicycles, but just 4 of them know to ride~yet i don't know to ride bicycle and never ever try it before*poor meT.T.. So it is my first time to learn about it, i was afraid all the way. First, i'm learning about how to balancing, its really too hard for me.. I fell down and get a small injured of my legs,ish...but i didn't give up, keep tried and tried, finally i know how to balance myself on the bicycle and to ride it...It's too happy, woo hoo! Besides cycling, i also walked around the place, and took the visitor's bus...We do have a lots of fun at there and relax~ Hmmm...it's really a memorable day for me, and such a good experience in my life..

Selamat Datang to Taman Pertanian


Yogi : Mun : Jing Yih


Hoi : Toh : Jing Yih : Yogi : Mun


My first time...


They going to leave me alone~wuu..wuu..it's time to walk around






Parrot :: the way its talk was very funny
  

Map


The scene in Four Seasons House



Hanging Bridge ~


Taman Padi





5 of them posing with their bicycle


Just hope my friends surrounded won't laugh at me about i learnt it for this age*paiseh, ha ha! Sometimes, something that we never ever try or not dare to try~we will scare of it the whole life, but when we step out the 1st step to try or to learn, no matter its success or fail, who cares... at least a good start and a good experience in life.
Life is learning^^

4 comments:

Rainbow Yong said...

WOWOWOWOWOW
NEW BLOG NEW HOUSE! GOOD!!!!!!

♫ Theresa said...

Finally.... HE HE!!!

車太炫 said...

how can u boleh drive car so terror but dunno how to ride bicycle? wakakakakaa~~~

♫ Theresa said...

Oops, i was thinking about that too..how come i don't know to ride bicycle...aikssss=.=

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails