Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Saturday - Night Out

First round :: Little Priscilla's Birthday Party
I'm attended my friend's daughter birthday party, i remember the last time i met her was 4 years ago(her 1 year old's birthday).. OMG, time flies fast~just like a blink of my eyes! I felt that, i'm getting older and older.. Seeing those kids having funs there, suddenly think of my previous job when i was a kindergarten teacher(no pressure, relax and happy).. HE HE!~ I'm happy to chit-chat with my old friend that night, and get to know she's happy with her life now, though busy-ing of take care her kids..but she satisfied and appreciated for what she have....[Hmmm, when is my turn to have a own family~ What a funny question appeared in my mind.....HA HA HA]

Birthday Girl


Lovely Family^^


 Birthday girl's bro 'Little Kenneth' ~ Handsome boy


Mun & Kenneth boy


Mei Yee : Mun : Wan Ying



Second round :: Chilled out with my buddies
After the birthday party, i went to Twenty-one @ Changkat to meet up my buddies.. We chit-chat and making laughs all the way~ Hmmm...it was a nice place --- Relax^o^

Bow & Mun



Mun & Elvin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails