Sunday, November 20, 2011

The biggest party of the year!

12-Nov-11
'The Global Art of Mixing' - Hennessy Artistry 2011 @ MIECC

*I had been "disappear" such a times, and finally...I'm back to blogspot!!! xD


Well, back to the post. I would says this the most happening event of the year that I attended! I have no idea about this event, until I reached to the place happening. Can't imagine that was such a huge & nice party. Freeflow all night long, R&B hitz playing non-stop follow by the other performances. I have had enjoyed the night with my buddy and some new friends :)


Let's picture tells the night ---
*All the photos taken by Bow's camera*



 Crowded~~~~~~
The main stage. Cool!
"Mix it up" with Hennessy
Apple | Berry | Ginger | Soda
Drink as much as you can! :P
Taken by event's Photographer with the ambassador of Hennessy
Mun  x  Cedric
Romeo  x  Mun
Thanks MSNGoingOut for the invitation for two ^^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails