Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Bowling competition

24 June 2011 - @ Bangi Superbowl
A competition that organized by my church friends.

As i remember, the last time i played bowling was during my secondary school time....times flies!!!! Ahem, back to the point, i have no any skill at all but some of them played very well...almost 7 strike out of 10 times, salute! BUT me, almost 5 'longkang' out of 10 times...my performanced of the night was damn lame, pttf*!!! Overall, everyone was happy & have fun! and not because of the place in a competition but the 'take part in' and 'friendship'.. Hehe^^


This is me! 
Left-hand accidently get wricked before the competition start :(
42 marks only, gonna practise more for next game!
My team member
Phoebe, she was my piano teacher when i was 16
Long time no see, my old buddy - BaoTeng ^^
Yeah !!!! "v"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails