Wednesday, May 04, 2011

♥ My Day - The Checker's Night



2 April 2011 - Saturday - Bakita @ Changkat


2009 - Sanctuary @ The Curve
2010 - Zouk + Phuture @ Zouk KL
Had been 2 years celebrated my birthday at Club, and this year 2011~we think have some different party compare to last time.........so, we decided to go for Bakita Bar as bow suggested it too! Besides, they had set a theme for the night, which is everything about "Checkers" as their costume.


DANG ! DANG !


Our costume!
Bow
As she told me she can't make it to my party,
 due to working and have to stay in Switzerland for 6 mths..
wwl, u Suprised me! 
Thanks for coming!
WoeiJang
Mr.Dan, happy to see u here! Hmm...ha ha!
Look at this "pattern" FAI....pretending get drunk over there =.=!
Current & Ex colleague
2 busy man, Thanks for coming with the "costume" =P
Kenneth X Mabel
Khar Fye
Teehee^^
Continue partying at 2nd floor
Late couple, but still happy to met both of u =D
My birthday pressie of the night.....KISS!!!! 
*they've asked a random guy who sit next to us to give me a birthday kiss*


THANKS TO ALL OF U....ESPECIALLY YOU...HA HA!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING(^_*)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails