Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day out with 'sunday'

12.12.10 - Sunday

How come I will says "day out with 'sunday'", who is that actually ~! Ermm...he is one of my random friend that he used to date me on sunday, and this is why I named him as Sunday *blek*.. Again, sunday~He dated me out, k-session with him and his friends.. Had fun with them and knew some new friends^^ Rest & Relax sunday !!


K-session @ Redbox Lowyat
After it, walked around lowyat then chui sui at OldTown
Mandy - A very funny and friendly person^^
Dinner at Lot 10 Hutong
There have too many choices of foods to choose
IP4 rock !! Made this funny shots of us
From left to right :-
Mr.Sunday - Tony - Hoh
Mun - Chorus - Siew Hua
Sunny - Sunny's bf - Mandy
Nice to meet u guys (colors name)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails