Thursday, September 02, 2010

September comes! Wake me up!

Is now the 2nd day of Sept, Time flies fast!
Hmm..it had been 2 weeks i didn't update here. After few days of merdeka holiday, just felt lazyzzzz to work~=.=! About my jobs~ i felt fainted sometimes especially..i need to squeeze out the new IDEAs when the moment i have no inspirations at all.. BUT what can i do, just trying to be relax to face it ~not only job's challenges, but Life challenges too~! Troublesome things, troublesome ppls ---> everyday happen, everyday "new"! I would ask myself "am i too care for it; too stubborn, or they are really troublesome?"..why am i wasted time to hate, to blame, to angry, to scold, to argue...seems i've made myself became 'grey'........aargh!  This few days, i felt myself very EMO ='( ..might because of i cannot bear for what i've seen, what i've heard and how's ppl reacted to me..so poor me~

OKAY, I have to stop thinking from now on! ;Stop thinking about something not worth or something wasted time~ I think everything is ended, and the best is yet to come.. Its time to wake up! I have to be more concentrate on my job and also my freelance(hope to get more income, ngek ngek :P)...Do whatever worth to do~ Live life the happy way.. I know i'll never walk alone because i got you, You and yOu...my best buddy, my truely friends~

 





1 comment:

Rainbow Yong said...

This is Life! up and down like a roller coaster!
Always rmb to enjoy life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails