Monday, September 13, 2010

Bookfest 2010 @ KLCC

5, Sept - Sunday
Headed to bookfest with my buddy, i'm purposely to go for supported my friend "Carcar"(車太炫 in chinese). His comic book 1&2 was published during 2008 & 2009 and Yay, Finally his 3rd books of comic was published this year ~~! Really really happy for him.. Lets describe something about him, Carcar~a guy who love to draw; a guy who love to share his driving experienced that he met; a guy who shared his life; and......a guy who loves his wife so so muchie~~♥ Really proud of u both, blessings~ +U +U~~!

Book 3你好爱車- Complete set


9, Sept - Thursday
9009, Carcar's give talks day
- summarize about his comic series Book 1,2 and 3

Photo taken with Carcar and his cutie wife(bunny)
  
12, Sept - Sunday
Bookfest again~!!! Forcing somebody to go~! and today is the last day discount for all the books..Yeah, i've grab some books in more cheaper price..woo hoo~!!!!


Last day's grab!

My friend bought this! Nice album =) ♪♫
I borrowed it to listen..

2 comments:

Rainbow Yong said...

Tears out when I finish the book....Car is such a wonderful hubby/guy! Hard to get this kind of guy anymore lar..haha

WHO bought my LOVE 101!!!?

♫ Theresa said...

Yea, nice guy~ Support carcar^^

Yvonne bought it..
I burn jor one set for u :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails