Friday, June 04, 2010

Wesak Holiday !

28-31 May 2010

Holiday is always the best!
Me and my family went to Butterworth to celebrated my niece fullmoon day on 29th May. Departed in the early morning 7am, wow~damn sleepy zzzZ but still ok because not need i drive..haha! Such a relax and enjoyed trip, somemore i had been long time didn't out to trip with my parents already~ i'm very happy that can spent time with them to go here and there, hehe['',] Hope to spend more time with them, looking forward for the next.

Day time
Sleepy me zzzZ.........
Ais kacang! highly recommended to try this out
Just RM1.60, served in big bowl~ worth it
Superb ZHENG!!
My parents
Bro and Mum
1st day dinner, headed to Gurney
Wesak day's event at Butterworth
(around 15's decorated car on the road) 
 Oops! "don't look at me..i'm bathing"
Get ready to baibai(pray)
2nd day - night time
we went to Auto-City @ Juru
It such a nice place to have dine, drink or shop around..
Restaurantssss
A bar named "Dream"
3rd day - Noon time - Queensbay Mall @ Penang

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails