Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I ♥ My birthday Trip, I ♥ Holidays ! - Part 2

Day 3 :: 4 April, Sunday

Breakfast @ McD, United Square
Shopping time :: Takashimaya -> ION -> Tangs..."
Try to look at the door, the signed "LP" = Leeping?! HAHA
My lovely Gingerbread Man biscuit
Tired look? Ish....
wow!! BIG Nike shoes with me^^
After shopping, dessert time @ Ice Edge Cafe, Kovan
Flavour: Strawberry & Lychee Martini
Thanks for the treats ^.^
Sarah, my old buddy
Dinner time, Philippines food @ Lucky Plaza
*Thumbs up*
Dessert...
2nd round, drinking session..
Que Pasa @ Peranakan Plaza
Craziest friend, Brenda
Cute waiter *wink*
Finish 2 big bottle of wine?!
After drinking session, walk along Orchard road..

___________________________________________________

 Day 4 :: 5 April, Monday

My breakfast "Prawn Mee"
 
Clarke Quay, morning view
 
 
 
 People's Park @ Chinatown
 
 Chinatown Street
 
 
 Changi Airport Singapore
Ready to fly -> KL
Taken while waiting at boarding gate


- End -
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This present is really surprising me when i get it^^ Thank you !
♥♥♥♥♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P/s :
Thanks to Jennifer & family, Brenda, Bruce, Lenny, Sarah, Vincent
-> Thanks for willing spent time to bring me to walk around in SG, thanks for the surprising celebration and gifts, thanks for everything! I'm very happy and enjoyed the moment with u all. Much appreciated it!!  Love u guys

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the correct term for the wine that u carried is double magmum and that one is $1k+. the price is crazy but it taste good,i guess?

♫ Theresa said...

Wooo, double magmum! I heard it before~ This is just 3 liters, the largest one..i think is 18 liters O.O

Shinko said...

好感人、好精彩的生日回忆!都忘了祝你生日快乐呢~~ 希望你永远快乐幸福~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails