Monday, March 08, 2010

Is this year a Lucky year for me??

Last friday, i get a surprised bonus from company.. thats a encouragement for me~ I felt that i'm so lucky and surprised to received it. Have a great talk with my boss about my job's performance for last whole year of 2009. My boss said: "I SEE YOU!", this word shows that he See and Know what i'm doing~ i'm happy with it/!  I have to be more responsibility from now on, will getting more job and might be tough. I hope this year will doing better and better than last year, Tiger year ; a lucky and better year for me....HEHE^^

3 comments:

LP said...

oo!! sasa - congratz! happy to hear that things are going well for you at work! woo hoo!

hokkien people pronounce tiget as " hor", tiger year = hor ni, also mean - good year! ^^

gong hei gong hei!
hehe, another good reason to celebrate

♫ Theresa said...

Thanks ping!!
Yayaya...wishes u 'guei ge hor ni' too, HEHE=)

LP said...

hehe :) yes yes hor ni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails