Saturday, February 13, 2010

:: 10 Feb 2010 :: Wednesday

Reunion Dinner @ Restaurant Hau Kee
Everyone was surprised 'why am i had my reunion dinner so early!???  Well, it because of my family members has to work on CNY's eve- i feel ok cause its every year the same~already used to it...haha! Again, we went to the restaurant that used to go for dinner sometimes when my mum didn't cook.. The foods there are nice and acceptable price, especially the special dish of the restaurant~its called '一桶鸡' (ish, i doesn't know how to describe in english) and this is what i recommended u guys to try it.. Back to the topic! We had a good times~ besides, i met a senior friend and my relatives who just came back from Hong Kong..chit-chat awhile there~ Nice to seeing them(",)

Sing K session @ Cheras Neway
Get back to home after dinner around 10pm.. And yet, i received a call from my ex-colleague asked [wanna go sing k later?/] and i just answered YES without consider. I was very excited before went out because i'm full or energy that moment(thinking i wouldn't get sleepy so early and can sing til late-4am), BUT when the time turns to midnight 2am- i felt dizzy and sleepy... that time i realized, my age is getting older and older~ cannot be like last time when i'm still the age of 21-23. Hmmm~~~~[-_-]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails