Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Designer not just to DESIGN?!!"

Recently, I felt stressed on my job. I keep asking myself....it is designer not just to design?!  Normally, as a designer is just have to concentrate on design job~ BUT me, as a graphic designer too..WHY i have to do so many things besides design! My job description is included [design layout + take photo of those products + edit photo + double check to make sure there are no any mistake of those designed artwork/words + website updates]. Its tough! The hardest thing for me, is i have to take those products to shoot under the sunlight because of indoor(office) got no studio/space for me to shoot it. tsk tsk(-_-)

My mood for now T.T

2 comments:

Rainbow Yong said...

AIKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

try to talk to your boss!!

but....sometimes no choice...need to do also!! i tried this before..eevrybody BULLY and BULLY! SIEN!

♫ Theresa said...

Yaya, i will talk to my boss soon.. Hope can solve those problem^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails