Sunday, December 20, 2009

Moody Saturday !!!! Never ever....

Today noon time, i went to a event with my friend.. At first, i thought can get something special from there but it's really disappointed me when i get the gift that out of my expectation..no luck!! For me, just one word to described the event 'UNFAIR'~HATE! I was totally no mood.. then just went back to home. Thinking~my mood will getting better because i still need to attend a christmas party at night time and just don't wan't anything to disturb or spoil my mood~ But...............again i get disturbed while party-ing til half-way, it's really spoiled my mood and annoying! I felt myself totally cannot BREATH at the moment. WHY! WHY can't just give me some FREEDOM and RELAX!! Disturbing keep appear again and again after i reached to home! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rainbow Yong said...

Sigh!! terrible day and people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails