Friday, December 25, 2009

Jingle Bells ♦ Jingle Bells ♫♪

Last night i went to telawi street bistro @ Bangsar to countdown for christmas...sigh, there is no any christmas songs but R&B songs=.= Hmmm..but we do still enjoyed there. Thats how i celebrated my christmas day, what about u guys?? HE HE.. I'm HAPPY to received some christmas gifts. Woo Hoo!!!!! Wish all my friends and family have a blessing christmas^^ Ho Ho Ho!!!

A box of cute Bear.....thanks to u, hehe~Like it♥


My Lovely Gingerbread man, finally i get it..thanks U^^Heart it♥


A cute photo frame...Christmas Deer* -Thanks-


This is cute, i do like the box.


A gift from my mum, its useful..


A necklace, Hmm.......


Yo~i can hang it on my wall...it's cute


I get this every christmas from my mum,
but this year i get this from my friend..very Happy^^

2 comments:

Rainbow Yong said...

YII~
the box of the bears so CUTE ler
I WANT BEAR!!!!!!!

♫ Theresa said...

Hmmm...i like bear too^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails